Mrs Caroline Overton, consultant female gynaecologist, Bristol, South West England
Mrs Caroline Overton
Prompted by the Covid pandemic, I made the decision to retire from clinical practice at the end of 2020. I ceased operating in April and stopped taking on any new patients after the 28th of August 2020. My last clinic was on Friday the 27th November 2020.
If you need to see a gynaecologist, your GP may be able to advise you.
If you need general medical advice or a private prescription, the private GPs may be able to help you. They can be contacted on the Nuffield Chesterfield Hospital bookings number 0117 906 4873.
If you need to contact Mrs Overton, you can write to her care of
Nuffield Health The Chesterfield Hospital
3 Clifton Hill
Bristol BS8 1BN
- Supporting International Women's Day at Bristol City Hall
- Thyroxine treatment for miscarriage results published
- Caroline talks to John Darvall on BBC Radio Bristol about the menopause
- Fibroid management article
- Using HRT to manage the menopause article
- NICE Endometriosis guideline published September 2017
- Miscarriage research
- Thyroxine treatment for miscarriage trial
- Elagolix: a potential new treatment for endometriosis - results published
- 4 signs of endometriosis women should never ignore
- Progesterone treatment for threatened miscarriage - results published
- Early Pregnancy and Emergency Gynaecology course
- Appointment to Chair NICE Guideline Committee
- Suffering in silence with endometriosis - OK Magazine
- Recovering after keyhole surgery for endometriosis